Outlet Malls in New York: 10 tips
It’s undeniable that everyone wants to purchase nice clothes with good prices, so Marcia will talk about Outlets Malls in New York: 10 Tips.
1) Before going to an Outlet, you should analyze your closet to make sure you are going to buy what you actually need. By doing that, you are also aware of your favorite brands, colors, and styles.
2) Before running to an Outlet on your first day in NYC, you should go to the stores you like in the city in order to see the current collection and check the prices. That way, you will be able to compare the prices between the Outlet and the actual stores better.
3) It is really interesting to go to an Outlet if you are purchasing clothes for people from different tastes and ages because Outlets have stores for everyone. If you have a limited budget, going to an Outlet is a great idea.
4) Save one day for the Outlet trip, as they are normally far from the city. Because the Outlets are normally huge, with hundreds of stores, it will probably take you a full day to browse around the stores.
5) If you actually identify yourself with a luxury brand, visit their stores in the Outlet, however, make sure you are buying something that fitted nicely, and not only because of the name of the tag.
6) Those luxury brands, such as Céline, have great prices comparing to the current collection. However, don’t expect for super low prices in those stores.
7) The biggest advantage of the luxury brands it that they have a mix of different collections, with more colors, styles, and fabrics. DVF store is a great example.
8) Some stores produce specially for the outlet stores. That said, they are not from the brand’s old collections, so make sure you check the quality of the garments.
9) It is possible to find really nice clothes with good prices that are from recent collections.
10) It is very interesting to go to the Outlets if you are looking for Summer clothes during Winter and vice-versa.
Contact us if you need help to optimize your shopping while in NYC.