A lot of New Yorkers complain about the lack of inspiration to chose an outfit during the winter. After months and months of cold, people get tired of wearing the same clothes, same jackets and same boots. Here are some ideias for you to get inspired while dressing for the cold weather:
- A wool jacket with an unusual color can totally change your look, and will last forever;
- That bright, colorful purse you bought for summer can be used during winter as the focus of your outfit;
- Cropped pants not only can, but should be used during the winter with boots. Socks and tights appearing is also very interesting.
- Take advantage of the sales to buy a new style or color of boots that will update your winter closet! For this winter, the socks boots are super trendy! They are very comfortable, can be used with dresses, pants, and bring modernity to the look.
- Do not be afraid to wear bright colors during winter. Who does not get happy wearing a yellow sweater?
- Try to combine colors, specially with scarfs. For example, light blue and burgundy, pink and red, turquoise and brown. It’s a low investment, and super easy!
Have a great winter!
Marcia, from NY